There are millions of homeless pets out there that will never know the love and compassion of an owner. Adopt a shelter pet!
- Adopting shelter pets saves the lives of millions of pets needlessly euthanized due to overpopulation caused by breeders and puppy mills.
- Shelter pets are clean and healthy when they go home with you. They are just like normal pets and have a lot of love to share!
- Rescuing a shelter pet demonstrates a valuable lesson for children about compassion towards animals and the less fortunate.
- Abused and neglected animals need the love and care of compassionate pet owners. Caring for an abandoned pet is very fulfilling.
- Contact your local animal shelter today to learn more about adopting a shelter pet and changing an animal’s life for the better.